$ 450.00 $ 900.00
Since the 70's, Oscar Maschera has been creating beautiful leather masterpieces in a thousand-year-old village located in the Marche Region of Italy. He has collaborated with some of the most talented artists and designers in the world, including international curator, Nestor Perkal, and painter, Claude Bouchard. Oscar is a painter, architect, and philosopher whose poetry and emotion can be felt in every aspect of his incredible pieces. Known for creating some of the finest leather goods in the world, he has been named a Master Craftsman by the Italian and French governments, which is the highest recognition a craftsman can receive. The Robin Basket features an extremely unique and striking element – the illusion of a tucked slice in the leather. Designed in collaboration with Claude Bouchard. Handmade in Italy.
• 12" in diameter x 14.5" tall
• Genuine Italian leather • Vegetable tanned • Hand stitched seams
• This item is handmade, variations will occur
• Unfortunately, this item cannot be gift wrapped due to size
• Sale items are not eligible for return or exchange.