Holger Gräf’s background in structural engineering and Daniel Lantz’s adventurous life of travel combine to create bags that are architectural and sculptural in nature, while remaining comfortable and dependable in function. Using durable merino wool and leather, they started the company with their own sewing machine. Through years of growth, they continue their commitment to in-house production, assuring a level of handmade quality they are known for. As a completely modernized take on the traditional backpack, the Bedford is minimal in aesthetic but versatile in its many uses. Smartly designed to convert from a backpack to both a handheld tote or an over the shoulder handbag. Appropriate for the traveler who cares for both practicality and style. Made in California.
• 14.5" wide x 16" tall x 4" deep
• Vegetable tanned leather straps with 3-way convertible strap system
• Comes with two removable, adjustable leather straps
• German merino wool body with bridle felt trim
• Interior leather pocket with zip closure
• Silver clasps and hardware
• Gift wrapping is always on us!