Susan Connor is a self-taught pattern designer and artist with a passion for life's authentic luxuries. Her textiles blend inspirations from traditional decorative arts and a modern, relaxed sense of simplicity. Her patterns draw heavily on bohemian styles and her own artistic lifestyle, bringing meaningful story, detail and a sense of the artistic process into each of her pieces. Embracing imperfections and sourcing materials locally, Susan's textiles celebrate simple materials and artisan luxury. Originally inspired by a set of ancient wooden inlay doors, the filigree details bring softness and elegance to a modern geometric. Made in New York.
• 8" wide x 12" tall
• 100% linen, invisible zipper, pattern front and back
• Dry clean only, after removing insert
• 10% down/90% feather insert included
• Printed and sewn in U.S.A.
• Each piece is one of a kind, slight variations will occur