From their color palette to their work ethic, sisters Blair and Hayley attribute every component of their business to their coastal Maine upbringing. Eklund Griffin - a name derived from both their own last name and that of their great grandparents - pays homage to their Scandinavian heritage and the generations of Mainers they come from. Handmade in New England of Maine-tanned leather, the bags are intended to age with a rich natural patina over time. The Dory Clutch is inspired by the centuries-old flat-bottom wooden boats. Streamlined and versatile, the Dory Clutch can be worn on your shoulder, cross body, or simply unsnap the strap to use it as a clutch. The back exterior pocket and interior zip pocket make it easy to access and organize the essentials. Designed in Maine, handmade in Connecticut.
• 6" tall, base width is 9.5" wide, top width is 14.5" wide, 1.5" deep
• Crafted from domestic leather, tanned in Maine
• 18.5" - 21.5" adjustable, removable strap
• Brass hardware
• Lined with chambray fabric, 7" interior zippered pocket
• Gift wrapping is always on us!