Holger Gräf’s background in structural engineering and Daniel Lantz’s adventurous life of travel combine to create bags that are architectural and sculptural in nature, while remaining comfortable and dependable in function. Using durable merino wool and leather, they started the company with their own sewing machine. Through years of growth, they continue their commitment to in-house production, assuring a level of handmade quality they are known for. The Frankie tote is made from merino wool felt with a tailored, sculptural look. As an elegant travel or work bag, the Frankie style is spacious and able to accommodate a busy lifestyle on the go. Made in California.
• Petite is 16" wide x 12.5" tall x 6" deep
• Regular is 16" wide x 16" tall x 4" deep
• Vegetable tanned leather straps with a 4.5" handle drop
• Removable, adjustable shoulder strap
• German merino wool body with vegetable leather trim and handles
• Two interior pockets, one open and one zippered
• Magnetic snap closure
• Leather sculpted base
• Gift wrapping is always on us!