In 1972, a glassblower at a research company made his wife a hand-blown glass oil lamp as a gift. It became a centerpiece on their coffee table where friends constantly remarked about its unique design and requested lamps for themselves. With encouragement from friends and family, he converted his garage into a glassblowing studio and began a small-scale company creating these unique oil lamps. Today skilled glassblowers craft each lamp using an exclusive “in-flame” technique at very high temperatures. This technique requires a glassblower with exceptional skills and creates lamps that are each one-of-a-kind. These lovely flower bulbs are the perfect companion to the traditional oil lamps and candles we offer. A simple, clear glass bulb, perfect for holding a couple of wildflowers, or filling with oil and burning as a subtle oil candle. Made in California.
• Comes in three sizes - Small: 2 3/8” x 2 1/2”, Medium: 2 3/4” x 3”, Large: 3 1/4” x 3 3/8”
• Made of borosilicate glass (known for its strength and clarity)
• Each lamp comes with a wickholder, 2 pieces of wick and a fillerspout attachment that fits onto most oil bottles for fueling
• Replacement parts and lamp oil can be purchased here
• Oil not included
• Gift wrapping is always on us!