In 1972, a glassblower at a research company made his wife a hand-blown glass oil lamp as a gift. It became a centerpiece on their coffee table where friends constantly remarked about its unique design and requested lamps for themselves. With encouragement from friends and family, he converted his garage into a glassblowing studio and began a small-scale company creating these unique oil lamps. Today skilled glassblowers craft each lamp using an exclusive “in-flame” technique at very high temperatures. This technique requires a glassblower with exceptional skills and creates lamps that are each one-of-a-kind. The Oil Candle is a lovely variation of the classic Oil Lamp. Made in California.
• Comes in four sizes - 4” x 3”, 5.5” x 3”, 7”x 3”, 8.5” x 3”
• Made of borosilicate glass (known for its strength and clarity)
• Each lamp comes with a wickholder, 2 pieces of wick and a fillerspout attachment that fits onto most oil bottles for fueling
• Replacement parts and lamp oil can be purchased here
• Oil not included
• Gift wrapping is always on us!