RISD grad, Stephanie Housley, founded Coral & Tusk in 2007. First enchanted by the natural world during childhood trips to the Eastern seaboard, her travels now span the globe. Magical experiences everywhere from Wyoming to Nepal inform the imagery and humor behind her designs. She first creates her cheeky scenes and irreverent characters as original pencil drawings before she redraws them stitch by stitch on the computer. Finished by hand in her Brooklyn studio, every machine-embroidered pillow, doll, napkin and piece of artwork retains the story-telling spirit and hand-drawn allure of the original illustration. A mix of smart design, magic and mischief is at the heart of each of the Coral & Tusk pieces. These trays are part of a limited edition collection created in collaboration with Fog Linen. Original illustrations by Stephanie Housley have been printed onto linen fabric and then covered in poly resin. Made in Japan.
• 8.5” wide x 5” tall
• Made from 100% Lithuanian linen that has been covered in poly resin
• Do not expose to sunlight for a long period of time or leave glass or bottles of liquid on it as this may cause a color change.
• Not suitable for use in the microwave, toaster, refrigerator, dishwasher, or freezer
• Do not use as a cutting surface
• Care Instructions: hand wash with warm soapy water and dry with a soft cloth
• Gift wrapping is always on us!