Hugo Guinness is an artist, illustrator, and writer. Best known for his illustrations in the New York Times, his graphic black and white linocut prints grace the collections of people like Anna Wintour, Natalie Portman, and Wes Anderson. His popular prints are often takes on everyday objects – a typewriter, a flower arrangement, filing cabinets, a pair of binoculars – that exude a huge amount of personality and energy within their simple, bare-bones shapes. This linocut is printed by hand on fine Italian paper in Hugo's Brooklyn studio. Printed with india ink and signed by Hugo himself, each print is unique and ink application and paper color will vary slightly from print to print. Handprinted in New York.
• Artwork is 10" x 12", frame is 12" x 14"
• Hand printed on fine Italian paper with India ink, signed by the artist
• One-of-a-kind linocut print
• Wired on the back for hanging
• Natural wood frame with UV resistant plexiglass
• Gift wrapping is always on us!