Guanábana celebrates mindful artistry, timeless design, and the power of everyday objects to bring positivity to our daily lives. With vibrant colors and geometric patterns, these baskets are a reflection of the African textile tradition. The simple design and natural material of these baskets offer a stylish option for storing everyday items. Handmade in Africa.
• Small is roughly 5" tall x 4" in diameter
• Medium is roughly 5" tall x 5” diameter
• Large is roughly 6.5" tall x 6.5" in diameter
• Hand woven using fiber from the iraca palm
• Each piece is one of a kind, slight variations will occur