$ 560.00 $ 700.00
Renowned artisans Astier de Villatte and John Derian have combined their signature styles to create this unique collection of tableware. In an antique Bastille workshop, each piece is handmade using black terra cotta and a white enamel glaze, signature of the highly collected French line. Paired with the colorful 19th-century inspired patterns and images of John Derian's iconic decoupage work, the pieces are at once classic and unexpected. The elegance of this piece pairs perfectly with the whimsical artistry of the marbelized decoupage design. Handmade in France.
• Measures approximately 9.8" wide (handle to spout) x 4.3" diameter x 9.3" tall
• Black terracotta clay with white porcelain glaze
• We suggest hand-washing due to the delicate nature of this product
• A special handling fee may apply when shipping this item
• Not safe for microwave or oven
• This item is handmade, slight variations can be expected
$ 112.00 $ 140.00
Dave and Kylie Watts have combined their individual New England backgrounds to create a piece of jewelry that is uniquely Maine. After spending much of their lives immersed in coastal...
$ 9.60 $ 12.00
In 1972, a glassblower at a research company made his wife a hand-blown glass oil lamp as a gift. It became a centerpiece on their coffee table where friends constantly...
$ 14.40 $ 0.00
Cincinnati artist, Susannah Tisue, founded SKT Ceramics in 2006. The youthful whimsy of SKT Ceramic’s designs are derived from Tisue’s own fascination with the magical elements of the animals that...