Born into a 112 year family legacy of handcrafted fine jewelry, Blair makes exquisite pieces of original jewelry using raw uncut diamonds and pure 24k gold nuggets. Raised in Alaska, sustainability is paramount in her process. Blair explains "I have designed this line out of a pure love for the outdoors and an absolute respect for the rough and wild place where I was born." Blair's work is a blend of organic shapes and the modernity of a city like New York, which she now calls home. The beautiful ombre sapphire featured in this necklaces transitions from blue to white, and is accented by a gold nugget and a tiny sparking diamond. Handmade in New York.
• 18” long 14k gold chain
• Ombre blue sapphire in 14k recycled gold bezel
• Ethically mined gold nugget
• Small rose cut diamond in 14k recycled gold bezel
• Crafted with Kimberly Process certified diamonds
• A special handling fee may apply when purchasing this item
• Gift wrapping is always on us!