Since the 70's, Oscar Maschera has been creating beautiful leather masterpieces in a thousand-year-old village located in the Marche Region of Italy. He has collaborated with some of the most talented artists and designers in the world, including international curator, Nestor Perkal, and painter, Claude Bouchard. Oscar is a painter, architect, and philosopher whose poetry and emotion can be felt in every aspect of his incredible pieces. Known for creating some of the finest leather goods in the world, he has been named a Master Craftsman by the Italian and French governments, which is the highest recognition a craftsman can receive. This gorgeous leather stool looks delicate but is extremely strong. Reinforced by a hidden stainless steel structure, the Patrick stool retains an elegant, artistic look while remaining very functional. Designed in collaboration with Claude Bouchard. Handmade in Italy.
• 12" wide x 12" long x 17.5" tall
• Color: black
• This item is also available in Elm via special order, please call us for more information: 207-775-9099
• Genuine Italian leather
• Vegetable tanned
• This item is handmade, variations will occur
• Unfortunately, this item cannot be gift wrapped due to size
• Sale items are not eligible for return or exchange.