Valérie Casado’s beautiful works of art are each handmade in her studio in the heart of Bordeaux, France. The exquisite detail is created by pressing antique lace, jewelry, and buttons into the pieces as she creates them. She is inspired by the fingerprints of nature, from the morning dew to wildflowers and plants. Her love for the delicate, nostalgic and natural is obvious in her one-of-a-kind pieces. Handmade in France.
• 7” long
• Rose center stands approximately 2” high
• Porcelain with glazed finish
• Handmade, each piece features unique variations
• Clean with soft, damp cloth
• Gift wrapping is always on us!