Renowned for their handcrafted French ceramics, Ivan Pericoli and Benoît Astier de Villatte first met in a cafe in Paris. Astier de Villatte remains the last traditional ceramics studio in Paris. Using white glaze from the Parisian region and black terracotta clay, each piece is unique and created by hand. Astier de Villatte creates a diverse line of products, inspired by the 17th and 18th century yet influenced by a modern monochromatic aesthetic. The Robinson Bowls are expertly crafted, featuring the most exquisite details, perfect for use in the kitchen or to be put on display. Handmade in France.
• Comes in a variety of sizes
• Robinson Small Salad Bowl measures 5” in diameter by 2” deep
• Robinson Salad Bowl measures 7.5” in diameter x 3” deep
• Large Robinson Salad Bowl measures 9” in diameter x 4” deep
• Black terracotta clay with white glaze
• We suggest hand washing due to the delicate nature of this product
• A special handling fee may apply when shipping this item
• Gift wrapping is always on us!
Named for and originally created in France's Laguiole region, these pieces are created with processes passed down by generations of French artisans using a traditional forging method that makes each...
After graduating in 2012 with a graphic design degree and no job prospects, Meg Gleason decided to take a chance and invest in a letterpress – a beautiful, 100-year old...
Renowned for their handcrafted French ceramics, Ivan Pericoli and Benoit Astier de Villatte first met in a cafe in Paris. Astier de Villatte remains the last traditional ceramics studio in...