Born to craftsmen, Johanna grew up surrounded by artists. She was encouraged from a young age to work with her hands and observe the world with a creative eye. Today, she lives and works along the Kennebec river, producing bodies of art that span mediums. By trade she is a frame maker for artists, collectors, and museums. Her fine art is project based - painted, delineated, carved, photographed or printed, Johanna works in whatever medium best suits the inspiration. These particular pieces are created using an intricate process that combines painting, carving and gilding – producing an ethereal, unique image. Handmade in Maine.
• 10.5" wide x 11.75" tall (including frame)
• Incised panel in burnished 12 karat white gold leaf
• Mixed media pigments oil/acrylic
• Handmade white painted wooden frame
• Wired for hanging
• Gift wrapping is always on us!