Based in Woodstock VT, Zoe and James Zilian began their dream company. Founded on principles of community and authenticity, they believe in process as much as product. Their pottery represents the people and natural materials it came from - from the US mined stoneware, to every unique touch from the hands that craft it. They are made to bring rustic simplicity to your everyday living for generations. This functional piece can be used to mash fruits, herbs, and spices for your food and drink recipes. Handmade in Vermont.
• 4.5" tall x 6.5" wide with a 9" long muddler
• Domestic stonewear, dipped in lead free glaze
• Safe for oven, dishwasher, and microwave
• This item is handmade, slight variations can occur
• Gift wrapping is always on us!