Renowned for their handcrafted French ceramics, Ivan Pericoli and Benoit Astier de Villatte first met in a cafe in Paris. Astier de Villatte remains the last traditional ceramics studio in Paris. Using white glaze from the Parisian region and black terracotta clay, each piece is unique and created by hand. Astier de Villatte creates a diverse line of products, inspired by the 17th and 18th century yet influenced by a modern monochromatic aesthetic. These simple yet elegant dishes are the perfect addition to any table. Handmade in France.
• 6" in diameter x 2” tall
• Additional items from the Simple collection are available in-store, please call us find out what is available.
• Black terracotta clay with white glaze
• We suggest hand washing due to the delicate nature of this product
• A special handling fee may apply when shipping this item
• Gift wrapping is always on us!