In keeping with Maine’s rich textile heritage, all of Brahms Mount’s textiles are woven on antique shuttle looms by local artisans in their mill in Monmouth, Maine. To achieve the vibrant colors, they use specially engineered yarns spun from the finest natural fibers and colorfast, eco-friendly dyes. The pieces come off the looms feeling clean and untreated, rich and resilient. Brahms Mount is one of America’s few remaining mills whose hallmark is fine craftsmanship, heirloom quality, and iconic style. The starry night baby blanket is a baby-sized version of the iconic Starry Nights Blanket. It features a texture inspired by hand-embroidered needlework with a diamond shape pattern. It is cuddly soft and kid-tough for years of love. Handmade in Maine.
• 36” wide x 46” long (standard crib size)
• 100% cotton
• Color will not bleed or fade with washing. Brahms Mount renowned white cotton is dyed with the least environmentally damaging whitener for natural fibers
• Pre-washed and pre-shrunk
• Care Instructions: Wash on a short, gentle cycle, low heat, with as much water as possible for movement. Do not use bleach or brighteners. Tumble dry on a delicate setting, low heat. Remove promptly, do not over dry.
• Gift wrapping is always on us!