Dave and Kylie Watts have combined their individual New England backgrounds to create a piece of jewelry that is uniquely Maine. After spending much of their lives immersed in coastal culture, Kylie came up with the idea for The Perfect Catch Cuff. The Perfect Catch is formed from an essential lobsterman’s tool that is used to gauge whether or not a lobster is large enough to keep. By repurposing this classic brass tool they breathe new life and meaning into an old tradition. Handmade in New England.
• Due to popular demand, the perfect catch cuffs sell out extremely fast. If your size is unavailable, please call us at 207-775-9099 to be put on the waiting list.
• Small measures 6” in circumference
• Medium measures 6.5” in circumference
• Large measures 6.75” in circumference
• Extra Large measures 7” in circumference
• Meant to fit above the wrist bone
• Constructed from the original brass tool and polished to perfection
• Avoid getting wet, clean with a polishing cloth